Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful day at my parents house. It started with an early breakfast with my brother and his family. Here I am holding my niece, Natalie. She is so cute and I think see looks like my side of the family.

Here is my sweet baby girl. She is growing so fast. See got her third tooth on Easter. She is scooting everywhere and is trying to pull up on things. She also just learned how to sit herself up from the floor.


My sister-in-law and I decided it would be fun to dress the kids up in the same outfits for Easter. They look so cute.!!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We are still having camera issues. I hope to post more pictures of Easter soon.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I just realized we have the same background on our blogs! Great minds think alike! :-)

Andrea said...

She's already learned to sit up from the floor???? Leslie Rose, stop growing up so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

I was totally at breakfast too!! The kids looked super cute and I am the luckiest aunt in the whole world :)

Lisa said...

Becky, all of the children are adorable! I miss the Easters that I got to dress the girls up. Paige had prom tonight and she looked beautiful. I'll send you a couple of pictures.

Aunt Lisa

Katy S. said...

Yea for tooth 3 Leslie!! Leah just got #1 in. She is so cute!

Amanda said...

Finally catching up on some blogs... I love these pics of the kids at Easter!

Goodrow Gang said...

Oh man..the matching clothes are almost more than I can stand! The kids look adorable.