Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Fool

Happy Birthday, Jason. I am very lucky to be married to such a great husband and father.
The kids and I hope that this year is filled with lots of love and memories for you. Thanks for taking such good care of us.

In other news, we are still waiting for our camera to be fixed. I know that many of you look at the blog to see pictures of the kids. Hang in there. I promise to post several pictures when we get our camera back.

Now for the family update:

Jason- He spent that last week living alone at our house while we had the damage from a leak in the master bathroom fixed. We moved back into the house on Monday. (Thanks mom and dad for having us in your home for such along time.) He missed us, but not the messes we make. Softball starts soon and he is looking forward to getting back on the field after the winter break.

Becky- The big news in my life is that I found out that I am going to be teaching second grade next year. I am so excited about the new challenge. It should be a great experience. I am also looking forward to Spring Break next week. The kids and I are staying home and hope to go on some day trips.

Bobby- Our little man is so funny. I laugh everyday when I am around him. Last night, he had his GeGe (my Mom) teaching him different yoga poses. He also just recently learned his address. He is looking forward to the warm weather and is already asking to go swimming.

Leslie- Our sweet little girl is growing so fast. She is now on the move. She is scooting around on her belly. We have to keep our eye on her because she has been very close to eating dog food. Her hair is starting grow in and I just bought her some bows. Look for pictures of that very soon. She is also very loud and loves "talking" to her brother.

Here is a picture of the kids with their cousins, Drew and Natalie. We went to see them a couple weeks ago.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the title to this post Becky! Yay for an update as well. Looking forward to seeing you/catching up on Sunday!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute picture!! I'm glad you got to move back home!

Goodrow Gang said...

SOOO glad that the entire family is all under one roof. Congrats on second grade. My mom is guaranteed to give you and ear full and probably some stuff to go with that! See you soon!

Katy S. said...

Your daughter looks just like you Becky!!

Lisa said...

Becky,

I enjoy looking at the pictures of your family. Bobby and Leslie are so adorable! I look forward to seeing your Easter Pictures.

Happy Easter and love to all,

Aunt Lisa and family