Saturday, May 9, 2009

Say Cheese!!!!

It has been awhile since my last blog. I have been waiting for our new camera. It came on Wednesday. We still need some practice with it but here are my favorites from the new camera. Thanks to Julie and Andera for the recommendation of such a great camera.

Now for the family update:

Jason and Becky are excited that the summer is almost here and we are looking forward to our trip to the beach.

Bobby is learning more each day and keeps us laughing. He is so happy that the weather is nice and he can play outside.

Leslie turned nine months old yesterday and had her check-up at the doctor. She is our little spring weed. She now weighs 22.5 pounds and is 29 in tall. Leslie is crawling and pulling up to her knees.

I want to give one shout out to my little sister, Liz. She is graduating from VSU today. Way to Go!!! You are the only one to do it in 4 years. We will be watching on the computer.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Mother's day Becky!

...oh and congratulations Liz!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I am sorry that you didnt get to watch from the computer, I will try to find the video. I am so happy to be home, so I can see you and your family more

Goodrow Gang said...

Congrats to your sister!

What a fabulous looking family you have Bekcy! Your kids are so smart and cute...even when one "mops" the floor.

Katy S. said...

I still can not belive our kids are so freaking close in age. Glad to hear she is doing well (and the rest of the family too).