Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where does the time go?

The end of the school year gets very busy for a teacher. It feels like time flys. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to update the blog. The Beckman's have been very busy and having tons of fun. Jason and I were very lucky to be invited by the Goodrow's to the Wine and Roses Gala for CF on April 26th. We had a great time on our first date together in a long time.
On May4th, we went to Carl Miller Park in Newnan to celebrate Zachary Peavyhouse's 1st birthday. Bobby had a great time playing with all the kids and eating the cake. He had one and half pieces. It was a really cool park and we will have to go back next time we are South of the city.
Happy 1st Birthday!!! Zachary!!!!
After the party, the Denton's, Hauert's and us had prayer group. We said the rosary and prayed for all of our friends and family. David, Drew and Bobby had a great time playing togther and climbing on the picnic tables.
There is only 8 more days of school for my students and 10 for me. I am looking forawrd to the end of the year. It is my hope to spend more time doing some fun activities with Bobby before the baby comes. I also hope to keep up better with updating the blog.


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Becky,

That is a beautiful picture of you and Jason. I love reading your blog. It helps me stay up to date on your happenings.

Love,

Aunt Lisa