Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to our Moms. We love you very much. Thanks for caring so much for our little dude. We are very lucky to have you.
"Happy Mother's Day" Means More
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.
by Nicholas Gordon

1 comments:

Andrea said...

A beautiful poem to go with the beautiful mother's in your life! I don't think I told you when I talked to you yesterday so Happy belated Mother's day! I'm glad you got to spend the day with your family despite Bobby being sick ; )