Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Go Braves!!! and More




Last Wednesday, we took Bobby to his first Braves game. It was MDA night and we were there to support the cause and have a family night out. It was a great game against the Mets. The Braves won 11-4. I taught Bobby how to do the Tomahawk Chop. It was so cute to see him with my Dad watching the game.
I wish I could say that he liked watching the game but he was more excited by the big drum. We sat in left field right by the drum. He thought it was so cool to go see the top of the drum with Jason.
In other news the school year is finally over and I am enjoying the time off. Now I am just waiting for the arrive of my sweet little girl. She and I doing great and go back to the doctor on June 2. Look for an update then.
Bobby and I spent the weekend at the lake with my family. We had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. Sorry!!
Bobby and Jason are leaving today for FL to visit Grandma and Grandpa while I will stay home for some R & R.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! These pictures are so cute!! The picture of Dad and Bobby is my favorite.

I cant believe that you didnt take any picture from the lake this weekend. Miss you and cant wait to see ya'll!

Love,
Aunt Liz

Goodrow Gang said...

This looks like loads of fun! We hope we can do a game with you all in August!

Andrea said...

How fun! Seeing a professional baseball game on his grandpa's lap is every little boys dream!