Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Mountains and Halloween

We were very lucky to be invited to the Goodrow Mountain retreat for a long weekend. It is a beautiful place. The whole family had an amazing time with our friends. Check out the Royal Family blog for more pictures from our weekend.

Thanks Susie and David for opening your home to us and helping with the babies.
Susie is holding Wesley and David is holding Leslie. She fell in love with David and smiled at him all weekend.

Julie and I enjoying the spectacluar day we spent by the fire. Check out the trees in the background. We picked the best weekend to see the leaves.

As you can imagine it is hard to get a great picture with all the kids. Here is my best picture. From left to right it is Ethan, Elena, Wesley, David, Leslie, and Bobby. We should have taken a picture of the moms and dads of all of these kids.

The family spent Halloween night with our friends at Goodrow Gang home. Bobby was Curious George. (He would not put the hat part of the costume on his head. He wore it around his neck.) He is sitting on the couch with Lana,the pirate, and David and Will-the cowboys.

Papa borrowed Susie's clown suit for this picture with his grand kids. Boy does he look silly. Thanks GeGe for Leslie's jack-o-lantern sleeper. For more Halloween pictures go the the Goodrow Gang blog.
In other news, I have returned to work as a first grade teacher at Lilburn Elementary. Bobby liked having his sister with him at the babysitter. I will try to update the blog each weekend with the goings on of the family.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hello Beckman family! Every time I view your blog it makes me smile. So much happiness and love. It makes my heart swell. Much love to you and the family. Please tell Jason hello for me and give Bobby and Leslie Rose a hug and kiss from me.

Love,

Tina :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Dad looks priceless in that clown costume. Curious George and my little pumpkin look so cute, I miss them so much!! Love, Aunt Liz

Andrea said...

I really enjoyed bonding with you at the mountains Becky! I treasure our friendship so much.

Goodrow Gang said...

Becky, you and your family are great fun! Love hanging out with you all the time! Also, my dad has our tickets for the CF event! Can't wait to see what crazy stuff you can convince my dad to buy this time:)

Alvin said...

Hello Beckman family! Every time I view your blog it makes me smile. So much happiness and love. It makes my heart swell. Much love to you and the family. Please tell Jason hello for me and give Bobby and Leslie Rose a hug and kiss from me. Love, Tina :-)