Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Week in Review

Leslie is starting early knowing the importance of always having your phone with you.
She looked so peaceful in this picture, I just had to share it.

On Wednesday, Bobby and I went on a date to the Bob the Builder exhibit at the Atlanta Children's Museum. We went with Bobby's cousin Drew and his mommy Christy and David and his mommy Andrea. The boys had a blast and the moms enjoyed the adult time together too.


On Thursday, Turkey Day, we went to my parent's house for a family lunch. Liz and Spencer planning their shopping for Friday.

My sweet family watching the parade together on TV.
Bobby loves Curious George, so this year we had monkey cupcakes for his birthday.
Cousin Drew eating his cupcake. After cake and presents, the birthday boy watched football with Uncle David and Emily. It was a great day.


Leslie loves tummy time and is very close to rolling over.

In other news my brother and his family now have a blog. Bleeding Red and Black. Check it out. My dad has also been blogging for awhile. His blog is for his deacon formation class. Check it out for some great articles and other stuff about the Catholic faith. Men of Ten

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does Emily make the blog and I don't?

With love,

Matt

Beckman Bulletin said...

Matt-The only good picture I have of you is sleeping in the big chair. Thought it best not to post it. I will add it if you like.

Anonymous said...

I had an amazing time with everyone this weekend and can't wait to be back home agian for Christmas!

Love,
Auntie Liz

Goodrow Gang said...

Great to see picts of all the family! Love the cupcakes. Your kids are getting so big!

Andrea said...

Great post Becky! You beat me to the punch of introducing Matt and Christy...but I guess you should be the one to do it though seeing how you are their sister! That is cool that your dad is blogging too!

Katy S. said...

Leslie is so sweet. Leah still has a while I think till she decides she wants to roll. I love the cupcakes!!

Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie said...

We had a great time sharing the day with you and Bobby on Wednesday and with the whole family on Thursday. Makes us want to move closer to be able to hang out more often! :)

Love,
Christy

Jen said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments Becky! It is always great to hear from you. Leslie is beautiful!! Congrats on a healthy and happy family!! Love you!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, wish look ahead in the direction of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its one of my pet topic to read.