Sunday, February 8, 2009

6 Months and So Much More!!


Today, Leslie turned 6 months old. She has changed so much in the last several weeks. We are having so much fun watching her learn different things. She is giggling at her brother, rolling all over the place and sitting up on her own. Why do babies grow so fast? I am also happy to report that she has finally started to grow some hair. Leslie also started solid foods this weekend. She loves the carrots. Peas are next.

As for the rest of the family, we are all healthy and happy. Bobby has already been on his 1st trip to FL for this year. He had a great time and wants to go swimming all the time. He doesn't understand that it is too cold to swim here. I hope to get back to posting at least one a week again. I just have not had the time or any great pictures to share. I hope to post a video of the kids this week too.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and was so much fun today! Thank you for the update!

Love, GeGe and Mom

Anonymous said...

Man, Leslie is a cutie! I enjoyed you guys being over Friday and getting to bond with Leslie a little bit... she already has such a wonderful personality and I believe she is going to crawl soon!

Goodrow Gang said...

That first picture is the best of her I have ever seen! LOVE it! Such a big girl. I'd squeeze her little cheeks if I was there right now.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! I am so glad she is starting to grow a little hair. I miss you and love ya!!

Andrea said...

She looks so different since the last time I saw her! What a cutie pie you've got on your hands. How long til I get to see her again???

Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie said...

Happy 6-months, Leslie! We love you very much!

Love,
Uncle Matt, Aunt Christy, Drew, and **Natalie** :)

Katy S. said...

Becky she is so freakin' cute. yea on the solid foods!! Next thing you know she will be on a fork and spoon.